The Guildford Arms is a handsome Georgian gastropub in Royal Greenwich, just a short walk from Greenwich DLR and the mainline rail station. We have two dining rooms where you can enjoy chef patron Guy Awford’s delicious modern British food. On the top floor we have a private room which is perfect for canapé parties, buffets or 3 course dining. Our sunken garden features both lawn and terraced areas. Silver birches, tall grasses and kitchen herbs combine to create an oasis of calm.
- ..beautifully made British food. TELEGRAPH TRAVEL
- ..beautiful, hidden garden. METRO
- ..a hybrid of gastro-lounging, fine dining and alfresco schmoozing. Stylishly stacked over three floors, it’s an inviting hangout with a beautiful sunken beer garden – probably the best we’ve come across in London. Lighter bites include posh cheeseburger sliders, while the full menu offers high end fare, a superb Roquefort soufflé starter and exquisite Hereford beef were highlights. EMERALD STREET
- The Guildford Arms is sending out some of the best, if not the best, food in the area. FOODEPEDIA
- ……. a true hidden treasure that serves mouth-watering modern British food. Well worth a DLR ride to check out. VIEW LONDON
The Guildford Arms Newsletter
Please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for special offers, menu updates, seasonal recipes and information on wine tastings and other planned events.